P&H Cetus LV/MV/HV (Special Order Only)
*This is a special order only item. Price listed is the "Starting at..." price which will vary depending on selected customizations.
The ultimate expedition platform, the Cetus features a shallow 'V' hull and large, rounded chines smoothly transitioning in to a slender bow and stern, allowing it to track well and cover distance comfortably, but also swing around nimbly on edge, all whilst being remarkably stable no matter what the ocean throws at you; if you've ever wondered how your favorite sea kayaking photographer gets such crisp shots whilst on the water, the answer is probably a Cetus.
The hull performance of the Cetus only improves as you load it up, with its 4 hatch configuration enabling the versatile and balanced distribution of gear; pairing this with unparalleled outfitting comfort makes the Cetus the perfect boat in which to discover and fully appreciate the unique environments sea kayaking has to offer, rounding out the day in the tranquility of a remote camping spot, and having the range and capacity to do it all over again the day after, and for several weeks after that, depending on your ambitions.
*View all the customizable options here*
- Lightweight Kevlar/Carbon Infusion 42lbs.
- Expedition Kevlar/Carbon Infusion 53lbs.
- Performance Kevlar/Diolen 55lbs.
- Expedition Diolen 60lbs.
Capacity: 232 lbs.
- Lightweight Kevlar/Carbon Infusion 44lbs.
- Expedition Kevlar/Carbon Infusion 55lbs.
- Performance Kevlar/Diolen 57lbs.
- Expedition Diolen 62lbs.
Capacity: 254 lbs.
- Lightweight Kevlar/Carbon Infusion 51lbs.
- Expedition Kevlar/Carbo Infusion 60lbs.
- Performance Kevlar/Diolen 60lbs.
- Expedition Diolen 64lbs.